Who we are
At WaySeven, we deliver high quality software code and outstanding design by utilizing an agile approach, as well as a culture that values open communication and willingness to bring new values. We work with clients across the spectrum, from start-ups and small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Who you are
A developer with company experience and representative projects, eager to improve and grow your existing knewledge and expertise. You will be responsible for writing high quality software code as part of highly skilled and experienced engineering team.
- Technical degree or relevant experience preferred
- 3+ years of professional experience in enterprise software development
- Desire to work with new and emerging technologies
- Passionate about building things the right way
- Experience with Java/Java EE (Eg. Servlets, Web containers)
- Understanding of NoSQL, ORM, MVC or other patterns and concepts
- Experience with practices like Continuous integration, Continuous Delivery, Automated testing, DevOps, etc.
As part of the company culture we appreciate:
- Agile mindset and eagerness to learn
- Open communication and willingness to continuously improve
- Team leadership, team player, and mentoring skills
- Willingness and ability to understand stakeholder needs and bring value to a customer
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
Nice to have
- Practicing Scrum or some other agile approach
VERY nice to have
- Working knowledge of Sling, OSGI, JCR
What we offer
- Experience in a hard-working, dedicated team
- Full-time employment (3-6 months test period, followed by potential long-term offer)
- Free coffee!