Who we are
At Way Seven, we deliver high quality software code and outstanding design by utilizing an agile approach, as well as a culture that values open communication and willingness to bring new values. We work with clients across the spectrum, from start-ups and small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Who you are
An aspiring intern who loves challenges, eager to learn new concepts and discover new ideas. You will be responsible for day-to-day support of the product manager and the team as a whole.
- Completed high-school education, current pursuit of a higher degree preferable.
- Desire to work with new and emerging technologies.
- Passionate about doing things the right way.
- Interested in pursuing a management career.
- Ability to prioritize and perform tasks efficiently.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Problem-solving abilities, willingness to think outside and inside the box.
- Team player
- Fluent English mandatory, any additional languages a bonus
As part of the company culture we appreciate:
- An Agile mindset and eagerness to learn
- Open communication and willingness to continuously improve
- Team leadership, team player, and mentoring skills
- Willingness and ability to understand new concepts as they are presented to you
- Strong analytical skills and technical competence
- Proactive attitude
NICE TO HAVE
- Understanding the concept of CRM (CRM tools an added bonus)
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Previous knowledge of IT, health, financial or tech sectors
WHAT WE OFFER
As a management intern, you will participate in the day-to-day support of the product managers and the entire team. You will get the opportunity to:
- Participate in team meetings, team-building exercises and events attended by the company
- Learn about and experience an Agile working environment
- Gain valuable inside-knowledge about customer interactions
- Collaborate on projects that span various markets and fields
- Be a part of a dynamic group of engineers and professionals
- Practice teamwork as well as leadership skills
- Receive mentorship throughout your tasks
- Have a chance to explore various careers offered in the IT sector
- Work hours - to be decided in collaboration with candidates’ specifics